The New York Islanders will try once again not to lose to a group of Pittsburgh Penguins injury fill-ins.
The teams are separated by two points, and this concludes the season series (unless they meet, inevitably, in a #2 vs. #3 playoff bloodbath).
The Isles are licking their wounds from the Saturday drubbing in Pittsburgh. Ilya Sorokin’s win streak was rudely ended and he was pulled after four goals against. The Islanders mounted a scoreboard-dressing comeback after falling behind 5-0.
Here’s your Barry Pre-Game Zen and lineup coding:
- “Everyone is available” from last game
- “Wasn’t real happy” with Bellows’ game Saturday, but he was far from the only one
- Noah Dobson has a “good chance” of rejoining for the next home game
- Every game’s a four-pointer, it’s been like that from the first game this season
- Matt Martin is “net front presence” (Oh, how we miss Anders Lee)
Trotz Pregame Availability pic.twitter.com/AikgRMr724— New York Islanders (@NYIslanders) March 29, 2021