So I was hoping we’d have some answers by the time Saturday’s rumble in Bridgeport was done, but instead, we have even more questions!
Folks, this Friday? We’ve got Islanders hockey.
Radar is a big boy now:
Did someone ask for Radar pics??— New York Islanders (@NYIslanders) September 29, 2019
- Barry Trotz got a good look at his squad Saturday night against the Rangers. The Isles went 5-2-0 in the preseason. [Newsday | Islanders]
- Michael Dal Colle scored in the win on Saturday night. [CT Insider]
- Andrew Gross plays the scout for an article, examining the potential roster for 2019-20. [Newsday]
- He previews a season where expectations are much higher than they were this time last year. [Newsday]
- He picks out five things to watch for with the Islanders this year. [Newsday]
- He also has a pretty friendly prediction for the outcome of this season. [Newsday]
- We still don’t know if Noah Dobson is going to make it after he sat out the other night in favor of Johnny Boychuk. [Islanders Insight]
- Former Sacred Heart defenseman Connor Doherty earned the award for best defensive defenseman in the ECHL’s Eastern Conference last year, only his second pro season for the Worcester Railers. He’ll try to build off that this year. [CT Insider]
- Sign your kid’s team up for the Islanders Jamboree in November! [Islanders]
- Isles season ticket holders really dug that Belmont party over the weekend har har har. [Islanders]
- The last two high profile RFAs have been signed. Mikko Rantanen signed a six-year deal with a cap hit of $9.25 million. [Mile High Hockey]
- And Kyle Connor signed the Kevin Hayes deal: $50 million over seven years, for a cap hit of $7.14 million. Connor will almost certainly be worth more of that money than Hayes will, though. [Arctic Ice Hockey]