Mike & Dan celebrate the Islanders’ point streak, several player milestones and being the ninth most popular hockey podcast in Norway.
They recount two ridiculous wins over the Leafs and Flyers, and look ahead to two games against the Sidney Crosby-less (but still dangerous) Penguins. Later, they talk about Casey Cizikas, Brock Nelson, how 500 games can just fly by and how players you didn’t think might be One Jersey Guys can suddenly become them.
Finally, they remember a couple of short time Islanders that felt like long timers.
- “I mean, I think everyone kinda knows what it is.”
First ⭐ @titobeauvi21 loves playing against teams#Isles | @NYIslanders pic.twitter.com/3NNlT7ppBp— Isles on MSG Plus (@IslesMSGN) November 14, 2019
- This is still just the most hilarious empty net goal you might ever see.
- The rumors are true. We’re blowing up all over Norway.
Huge milestone. Islanders Anxiety is currently the ninth most downloaded hockey podcast in Norway. Takk, Norge. New episode recording tonight. #Isles pic.twitter.com/UdzjWJ93LX— Lighthouse Hockey Podcasts (@LhhPodcasts) November 18, 2019
- Make sure to follow @LhhPodcasts on Twitter for all Lighthouse Hockey audio releases, news and announcements.
- Remember: We need your calls for the My Favorite Islanders Game podcast. The number to call is mentioned in this episode. So drop us a message and tell us the story of your favorite Islanders game experience. Lines are always open. Thanks to everyone who called in for our first episode, as well as everyone who listened.
- Our sponsor this season is VintageIceHockey.com, where you can buy shirts, hoodies and mugs featuring logos and colors of over 100 classic hockey teams. Each top quality item is shipped fast, and the product pages have trivia notes you can get lost in. Use the code LIGHTHOUSE15 at checkout to save 15% on your order.
Please subscribe, download, rate, review or spread the word about Islanders Anxiety and all of our Lighthouse Hockey podcasts any way you can. All of it helps to raise the show's profile and maybe could get us a fancy sponsor to sell out to in the near future. And if you give us an iTunes review, write a comment here or even send us a tweet, we might just read it on our next show.
Opening theme song: "Sports" by Josh Spacek.
Closing theme song: “Take on Me” by a-ha.
You can subscribe to Islanders Anxiety in any podcast app. Use either the app’s search function or enter our RSS feed.
Hosting for SB Nation podcasts is provided by Megaphone.