It’s quiet out there but we hope you had a good weekend (if your car didn’t fail you), and we’ve got a few Isles notes to share.
- Question #3 in our 20-in-20 series to kick off September has to do with Joshua Ho-Sang: Is it now or never? [LHH]
- You may have seen a leak of the Islanders third jersey which looks both as predicted and also almost intentionally average, in my book. But what do you think? [Isles Insight] Sportslogos founder Chris is not a fan. [Sports Logos]
- Stan Fischler recalls Ed Westfall’s turn as captain of the expansion Isles. [Isles]
- “I do think the Islanders defence as a whole isn’t as bad as it’s made out to be” and other meh praise for the meh Islanders squad that should improve on last year’s points total but not by much. [The Athletic season preview]
- The things Travis Hamonic says about being a new parent are 100% true, I’ve found. (There’s also a bunch of crappy stuff but we don’t talk about that.) [Flames]
- We’ve quoted and retweeted astute Isles fan Carey Haber (@Habermetrics) a lot, now enjoy his first dive at his new site, Cap Space. [Cap Space]
- In which the service puppy story gets the Isles a mention in...Golf Digest?
That’s a great tweet from the Winnipeg dog right there: