- Arthur Staple lays out how all of the Islanders Restricted Free Agents look going into the summer. Ryan Pulock could either get a bridge deal or paaaaaaaaaaid, son. [The Athletic]
- Pulock played in a charity game Thursday benefiting the Humboldt Broncos. [CTV News]
- The Sound Tigers have also donated over $5,000 to Humboldt. [CT Post]
- IslesBlog asks which UFAs should the Islanders re-sign. I can think of at least one...
- Re-Watch all 40 of Anders Lee’s goals this season with this great video from Spizzwolf.
- Shannon Hogan collects her thoughts about the season that was and says goodbye to Stan Fischler and (maybe) John Tavares. [MSG Networks]
- Gary Bettman says the Islanders Belmont arena is still on track because he’s a construction foreman too, apparently. [Newsday]
- Ilya Sorokin and CSKA are down 3-1 to Ak Bars in the KHL’s Gagarin Cup final. Game 5 is tomorrow. [KHL]
Other NHL things
- Last night’s NHL scores. The Flyers and Avalanche live for another day while the Jets fly off to the second round after throttling the Wild.
- An NHL coach has resigned and it wasn’t from the Islanders. Bill Peters exercised the clause in his contract that allowed him to walk away from the Hurricanes and the scuttlebutt is that he’ll end up in Calgary. [Canes | News & Observer | N&O talks to Peters]
- The Department of Player Safety explains Rule 48 again because they felt they needed because someone gets a head injury, like, every night. Or at least it feels that way.
- Broad Street Hockey says the Flyers need to make changes, starting with the coach. Last night’s score probably didn’t change their minds.
- Your Lady Byng Award nominees are William Karlsson, Ryan O’Reilly and Sasha Barkov. I don’t care what anyone says, I like this award. Any award won by Mike Bossy, Ron Francis and Pierre Turgeon is okay in my book. [NHL.com]