If you’re still here for some reason, here are some links.
- Recaps: LHH | Newsday | Islanders | NHL.com | NYI Skinny | SCH
- Although it’s been coming for a long, long time, actual mathematical playoff elimination is imminent for the Islanders. [Staple]
- Lots of features from Andrew Gross at Newsday: Jordan Eberle’s first season as an Islander has been both good and disappointing.
- Thomas Hickey has gone from fourth overall pick, to the AHL to the waiver wire to 400 NHL games.
- In a surprise check-in, Josh Ho-Sang says he’s still loving life and being a member of the Islanders organization. I love this kid so much, I just want him to be a regular player.
- And for a little extra, Andrew himself appeared on the MSG Network pre-game show. It’s good to have him aboard. Wish the season had been a better one.
- This week’s LHH Power Rankings are depressing.
- David Quenneville is a WHL All Star (and is still not signed to an ELC). [MHN]
- Yesterday’s NHL scores. The Flames lost again (thanks, guys) and the Blues snapped the Blue Jackets’ 10-game winning streak to jump back into the playoffs, momentarily.
- The Hockey Night Headlines crew talk about potential coaches on the outs this offseason, like Joel Quenneville and Bill Peters.
- Travis Hamonic is doing and saying Travis Hamonic things as Calgary’s season goes up in... Flames. [Calgary Sun]
- The NWHL’s Isobel Cup finals are today and Princeton’s Kelsey Koelzer has become a major player for the Riveters and an influence on other young players. [The Athletic]
All the best to Fenov.