Another Monday is here to ruin everyone’s fun. Can’t wait to roll out of bed right before work. Love to be tired.
Islanders & Not Islanders News
- Recaps: LHH | Newsday | Islanders | NHL | NYI Skinny | Canes Country
- This week’s LHH Power Rankings reflect a team that has signed out already. [LHH]
- The Sound Tigers continue to falter, losing a 4-1 decision to the Providence Bruins on the road. [CT Post]
- The Worcester Railers won a thriller against the Utah Grizzlies, featuring two third-period goals. [Telegram]
- Frighteningly, though, Railers’ winger Tommy Kelley had to be wheeled off the ice on a stretcher after a vicious collision with the boards at high speed. [Telegram]
- Logan Cockerill and Boston University defeated Providence to win the Hockey East championship. [Islanders]
- This week’s Metro Division Snapshot doesn’t really affect us anymore. [AATJ]
- Surprisingly enough, money may be an issue in the Hurricanes’ GM search. Hands-on! [Sportsnet]
Last night’s NHL scores. The Flames lost, helping to maximize the Brooklyn tank.