Just leaving these here. Carry on.
- Recaps: LHH | Newsday | Islanders | NHL.com | Skinny | Japers
- Staple’s thoughts on two “easy” wins for the Caps and with hard questions for the Islanders.
- Dom looked at those Caps quotes as a metaphor for the franchise as a whole.
- Jon Ledecky’s silence could mean he’s just waiting for the time to clean house. Or he could just be out-of-touch. [Botta at IPB]
- The Sound Tigers ran out of miracle comebacks and lost at Hershey. They’re five points out with 13 games left. [CT Post]
- The Railers beat the hell out of the Nailers, 6-1 last night. [Telegram]
- Kieffer Bellows had a goal, his 40th of the season, and two assists in Portland’s 8-3 blowout of Seattle. [Winterhawks]
- A trio of Islanders college prospects are moving on to their respective conference finals. [Islanders]
Around the NHL
- Last night’s NHL scores. Calgary lost big, which is great news for the Islanders. How sad.
- We might see a lot of coaches fired this offseason. [TSN]
- Habs owner Geoff Molson says they might make adjustments. Well that will surely settle everyone down. [EOTP]
- The Canucks have been historically bad for a long, long time and, weirdly, no one seems to have noticed. [Sportsnet]
- A top 100 draft rankings lost from Dobber Hockey. Probably good to learn some of these names.
- PHWA members agree to reveal their individual award ballots this year in the name of transparency. So we’ll know who didn’t give Mathew Barzal any first place votes for the Calder Trophy.