- John Tavares has had a good summer, aside from injury rehab. Our boy is getting married! And isn't afraid of playing without an extension.
- And yet, Sportsnet says we should be worried in a way that caught the ire of Dan. Expect more of these.
- It has, of course, been documented. [LHH]
- The Worcester Raiders have signed Nick Saracino, a second year pro with no relation to Dan nor a girl I went to high school with. [RailersHC | The Tele]
- Shane Lachance, son of Scott, is a hockey and baseball whiz in Andover, MA.
- The Grand Prairie Junior A Storm are hosting an alumni weekend. Among the attendees: Tanner Fritz.
- Bryan Trottier discusses what it's like to win, and why the current Penguins are so damn good at it. [THN]
Not Islanders Info
- Okay, sorta. ESPN has the top prospects for every team, including us!
- The Devils will be without top center Travis Zajac for 4-6 months while he recovers from pectoral surgery.
- The Canadiens will be hosting Montreal's largest restaurant, another reason to go there.
- Puck Daddy breaks down how Ilya Bryzgalov ended up in the game Overwatch. I don't know video games so it's not that relevant to me but I'm sure it is of importance to some.