Nothing really left to say. Enjoy your Friday.
- Recaps: LHH | Newsday | NY Post | NY Daily News | Islanders | NHL.com | NYI Skinny
- The Islanders came out with a little extra bite when they needed it. [Newsday]
- Honorable man Alain Vigneault doesn't want to hear any jibber-jabber about bad ice at Barclays. It's everywhere. Also, Travis Hamonic has a ways to go before he can return to game shape. [NY Post]
- Remember when Doug Weight was a Ranger? He does and he knows the rivalry inside and out. [Newsday]
- The history of the Rangers' rivalry with Brooklyn, whether it be with the Americans or the Islanders. Guest starring Stan Fischler. [Brooklyn Daily Eagle]
- Last night was fun and all but these upcoming road games might be trouble for a team that hasn't played well away from home. [NHL.com]
- With Eamon McAdam up with Bridgeport, Stephon Williams moves down to Missouri. [BST | Soundin' Off]
- Last night's NHL scores.The Senators did to the Devils what they did to the Islanders a week ago.
- Sidney Crosby has 1,000 points now. Actually, 1,002. Surprised he didn't hit the milestone against the Islanders. [Pensburgh]
- Everybody wants somebody from the Avalanche. But - and this is important - they're not going to be cheap. [MHH]
- No big deal. Just Dylan Strome losing his stick, then using one from an opposing defenseman to score a goal. Holy cow. [SBN]
- A handy map showing where NHL, MLB, NFL, NBA and MLS players all come from. Neat [Rukkus.com]