A two-game swing through the Central Time Zone begins tonight in Minnesota. FIGs can go here. Don’t pick Ho-Sang. :(
- Why shouldn’t you pick Ho-Sang for the FIG? He’s been sent down. [Newsday | LHH | CT Post]
- Arthur Staple tries to make some sense of the move as part of his mailbag. [Newsday]
- This team somehow keeps finding ways for him to not get into the lineup. [NY Post]
- Craig Morgan thinks John Tavares would be the perfect fit for the Coyotes, but believes there’s no way he doesn’t re-sign with the Isles.
- Breaking down Casey Cizikas staying on for the 5-on-3 kill with no stick and one glove. [NY Post]
- Another foggy day in Bridgeport, apparently. [Soundin’ Off]
- And a council committee is backing the proposed amphitheater at the baseball field at Harbor Yard. [CT Post]
- David Quenneville is up to 18 points in 10 games after his Tigers’ win over Red Deer.
- Kelly Hrudey’s new book mentions his relationship with Al Arbour, a man thought of like a father to many former Islanders.