And now I'm back on the clock as the #Isles get going this week with prospect camp on Thursday.— Arthur Staple (@StapeNewsday) September 12, 2016
- Stephen Gionta's going to be at camp on a PTO. Like, whatever, man. [LHH | Islanders]
- Doug Weight and Jiggs McDonald stop by SportsTalk 1240 to discuss many Islanders topics.
- OzzyFan has set up this season's LHH Fantasy League and all the info you need is right here. Thanks, Ozzy!
- The Blues will have six (6) PTOs in camp including Eric Nystrom. [Blues]
- John Tortorella overcoaching players? Nah. He'd never do anything like that... [WCH2016]
- If you're an American and having trouble rooting for Team USA at the World Cup, you're not alone. [WIIM]
- A rundown of the recent RIT Hockey Analytics Conference for those who couldn't make it. [HockeyBuzz]
- The Coyotes are playing the salary cap smartly right now. Enjoy these times, Arizona fans. [FFH]
- Third String Goalie goes through the history of high uniform numbers. Blame Phil Esposito.
NHL 17 is rife with (totally fake) bugs and Bonk's Mullet painstakingly points them all out.
- Sorry, Henrik. Your hair is too old for Head & Shoulders. [NHL.com]