- The Top 25 Under 25 continues with yet another goalie and a nice college boy. [Stephon Williams | Devon Toews]
- Stan Fischler talks NHL topics and his read on the Islanders' incoming owners. Spoilers: Nobody's talking. [Daily Freeman]
Life Outside the Island
- Remember when Martin Jones was traded twice in a week, from Los Angeles to Boston and then San Jose and the Cup final? What a year for him. [Puck Daddy]
- The ice was bad during Game 3 and the Penguins Ian Cole had complaints. Definitely a curious move to hold a Pittsburgh-San Jose Cup final game at Barclays Center...oh wait. [Puck Daddy]
- Draft Combine stuff: 11 things NHL.com learned about sweaty prospects | Buffalo put on a good show. | possible Winnipeg Jets second overall pick Patrik Laine is hurt, but Arctic Ice Hockey isn't sweating it.
- A long and worthwhile read about the Hurricanes, Peter Karmanos' legal battle with his sons and the state of the franchise. [News & Observer]
- If the salary cap drops next season, a lot of teams are gonna be in mucho trouble. [THW]
- Brookies goes off on... a ton of stuff I'm not really sure what's going on here tbqh.
- Brace yourself: Dale Hunter might in the mix for the Ducks coaching job. [Sportsnet]
In this playoffs, we've heard Spanish announcers and Punjabi announcers make memorable calls. Think Finnish broadcasters enjoyed seeing country Joonas Donskoi score the game-winning goal in OT in Game 3? You have no idea. [Sporting News]