- The Zeeker is a Keeper, although the term and money are raising eyebrows. [LHH | Newsday | Isles release]
- There was another signing you might have missed in the wake of the Cizikas news; Sound Tigers captain Ben Holmstrom returns on another two-way deal. [LHH | Michael Fornabaio talks to the man from the softball diamond | Isles release]
- Minnesota defenseman Jake Bischoff has potential and a little more time to grow. [LHH]
- Looking back at the Islanders 2011 draft at Hockey's Future.
- Down the ECHL, coach of the year Richard Matvichuk has left the Missouri Mavericks to become the new coach of the Prince George Cougars of the WHL. [Mavs]
- Could Nassau Coliseum be the site of the upcoming X Games? More importantly, they still have the X Games? [LIBN.com]
- The Panthers finally unveiled their new logo and jerseys (that were leaked a while back). They're fine, but they really dove head first into the whole military thing. [SBN]
- Seriously, who the hell are these nobodies doing all the scoring for the Penguins? [CBS Sports]
- Down Goes Brown remembers the insane genesis of the San Jose Sharks, including dispersal drafts, crazy rules and Eric Lindros. [The Hockey News]
- Wraparound goals are back, baby! Feels right. [NHL.com]
- Alex Mogilny will be inducted into the Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame. [DBTB]
- Kirk Muller was let got from his post as an assistant coach with the Blues and almost immediately was hired by the Habs. As always, fuck Kirk Muller.