- Going into the draft, Garth Snow needs to replace Kyle Okposo, one way or another. [Newsday | NY Post on getting John Tavares some help.]
- Okposo was one of many talented NCAA players in his draft year. [USCHO.com]
- Dom rounded up all of the Top 25 Under 25 lists through the years featuring names you've most likely forgotten. [LHH]
- Brock Nelson, Ryan Strome and Ryan Pulock recount their draft nights. [Islanders]
- The official site has some possible names the Islanders could call tonight.
- Isles Talk on one potential course of action Snow could take.
- The historic Garden City house that Johnny Boychuk is trying to move may go to benefit veterans via Habitat for Humanity. [Newsday]
- A Snapstory highlighting some special games on the schedule. Okay then.
- The Flyers will keep unchained guard dog Radko Gudas for another four years at a little more than $3 million per. [BSH]
- There was some stupidity regarding P.K. Subban possibly being traded yesterday and Marc Bergevin shot it down. [EOTP]
- Edmonton has been Ground Zero for trade rumors, most of which make no sense. [C&B]
- Overreacting to brief periods of success have tied the Blue Jackets' hands. [TSN.ca]
- Who's got the inside track on being the first GM of the new Las Vegas team? Islanders special advisor George McPhee for one. [TSN.ca]
- Bill Torrey, who knows a thing or two about building an expansion team, weighs in on how Vegas can succeed right away. [LVRJ]
- One of the Predators owners has filed a $250 million lawsuit against the team. That can't be good. [OTF]
- The Riveters are losing a good player by choosing to not re-sign Russian forward Lyudmila Belyakova after a year of misuse. [Excelle Sports]
- Rejoice! On The Forecheck brings its annual Super Schedule, showing how far each team will travel this season. The Islanders will do the least amount of flying in the league.