- Arthur Staple whets your appetite with free agents the Islanders could acquire this summer. [Newsday]
- What grade do you give herr Greiss for his first Islanders season? [LHH]
- The future of Mikhail Grabovski is very cloudy. [LHH]
- There will be a Game 7 in the Eastern Conference Final. The Penguins beat the Lightning 5-2 last night to force the series back to Pittsburgh. Adjust your hot takes accordingly. [SBN]
- Phil Kessel has been very good for the Penguins this Spring. [Sportsnet]
- Joe Thornton has been good for the Sharks for a long time. For some reason, this is news to some people. [FTF | E$PN IN$IDER$]
- San Jose is on the verge of uncharted territory. [Puck Daddy]
- The Bruins have decided to burn off $2.5 million a year for the next four years on third pairing defenseman Kevan Miller. Stanley Cup of Chowder is not amused.
- How will Miller help the Bruins have more controlled zone entries? Probably not much. [SCOC]
- All you need to know about the Flyers zone exits and their defense. [BSH]
- The late John Brophy was a one-of-a-kind and a memorable Leafs coach. [Down Goes Brown]
- The Undefeated looks at the four black players currently helping their teams get to the Cup final.
- Also: relive the time former Blue Jamal Mayers saved a kid's life. [Sportsnet]
- Bad news for the already non-essential World Cup of Hockey: Jaromir Jagr won't be playing. [Sportsnet]
- Rob Schremp Hockey is BACK! (in Europe). [Edm. Jour.]
- Do you watch and enjoy American Ninja Warrior? Then SBN has a new blog just for you: American Ninja Warrior Nation.
- Not Hockey: Per a new media policy, the Buffalo Bills don't want reporters reporting some specific information from practice such as training groups, which plays are being run or which jersey Rex Ryan is wearing today. [SBN]