- Recaps of another blown third period: LHH | Newsday | NHL.com | NYI Skinny | DBTB
- For Kyle Okposo, it's back to square one in a lot of ways. [Buffalo News]
- On Friday, the Sound Tigers blew a two goal third period lead to lose to Providence 3-2. True story. [CT Post]
- As expected, Jon Landry will stay in Bridgeport for the rest of the season. [BST | Soundin' Off]
- Another goal for Mitch Vandel Sompel as Oshawa beat Niagara 5-2. [Durham Region]
- Relevant to the Islanders' next game: Ottawa's Mike Hoffman has been suspended two games for a hit on Logan Couture. [SSS]
- Relevant to the Islanders' next next game: Boston's David Pastrnak will miss a couple with an injury. [SCOC]
- Not really relevant to the Islanders at all: Cody Eakin was suspended four games for barreling into Henrik Lundqvist. [DBD] | Should goalies be open for big hits? [SBN]
- Puck Daddy asks who the NHL's must-see players are and gets some varied answers.
- Habs prospect Martin Reway talks to Eyes on The Prize about the illness that's kept him from playing.
- Should the Vegas Patent Pending Golden Knights take on bad contracts? [Bleacher Report]
- Get ready for a documentary about the late and not-so great California Golden Seals. [Sportsnet]
- Scott Darling has a cool Cubs-inspired mask for the Winter Classic. [SBN]
- The ongoing Senators outdoor game saga that no one cares about continues. [TSN.ca]
Hey, it's Kieffer Bellows! Talking about World Juniors. [MSG Network]