- Recaps: LHH | Newsday | NY Daily News | Islanders | NHL.com | NYI Skinny | Defending Big D
- Kyle Okposo's sprawling goal was reminiscent of Mike Bossy's classic, and other notes. [Newsday]
- Lindy Ruff thinks Jason Demers' game misconduct was a Cal Clutterbuck sales job. [The Hockey News]
- The Islanders' fourth line is still here and still doing their thing. [TSS]
- Sunday was a rough night for the Sound Tigers, who lost 5-0 to Hershey at home. [CT Post | Soundin' Off]
- The Hockey News talks to Linus Soderstrom, who faces Finland today for a shot at World Junior gold. | Sweden has a lot of talented players, and Soderstrom is giving them confidence. [WJ2016]
- Niagara beat Ottawa without Joshua Ho-Sang, who was suspended for two games after making a gesture towards Sudbury fans last week. [St. Cath. St]
- Barclays Center lost way more money than anyone expected in fiscal year 2015 (so don't blame the Islanders. Yet). [Atlantic Yards Report]
- Sound the Alarm! A trade request is upon us! One-time high pick Jonathan Drouin is tired of waiting for a spot on the Lightning and wants to play elsewhere. The Request (which dates to November) | Steve Yzerman's response | Raw Charge on how to move him | Drouin is one of many potential problems for the Lightning [TSS]
- We also have an actual trade to announce: The Blackhawks have sent oft-traded Jeremy Morin to the Maple Leafs for Richard Panik. [PPP]
- All About the Jersey looks at the Metro this week.
- Once upon a time, the Oilers won a bunch of games in a row. True story. [Edm. Jour.]
- Does Goes Brown gets to the heart of how John Scott ended up in the All Star Game.
- RIP Bill Plager, one of the famous brothers that played for the Blues in the 60's and 70's. [NHL.com]