- Prospect maven Corey Pronman chats with the Isles Buzz podcast about Dal Colle, Ho-Sang, Barzal and the rest.
- Garth Snow, Doug Weight, Boomer Esiason and others will take part in the Muscle Skate for Adriana, a charity event to benefit a young girl with a condition called Friedreich's Ataxia. It's this Saturday at IceWorks and it's free. So go forth and donate. And tell Garth we said hello. [Islanders]
- This season could be the final one for Kevin Poulin in the Islanders organization. Or he could finally stake his claim to a spot on the big club. [The Hockey Writers]
- The Sound Tigers take a walk down memory crease with the best goaltending performances in their history.
- Aviator Events braces itself for the arrival of the Riveters. [Brooklyn Daily]
- So, like, are the Hurricanes for sale or what? Cam Ward and Eric Staal want to know. [News & Observer]
- Let's learn about Individual Point Percentages so that we know who to complain that the Islanders didn't get. [TSN.ca]
- Coaches make a difference according to E$PN IN$IDER$.
- Don't expect to see Canadian goalie hero Shannon Szabados in either the NWHL or CWHL anytime soon. She's re-signed with the Columbus Cottonmouths of the (predominantly male) SPHL for another season. [Edmonton Journal]
- The Greenville Road Warriors of the ECHL are now called the Swamp Rabbits and their logo is definitely one you would wear on a hat if they weren't affiliated with the Rangers. A shame.