- A few familiar faces are returning to Islanders camp on PTOs including Matt Carkner, Parker Milner and the one-and-only Eric Boulton. [LHH]
- The Islanders will soon have another third jersey. It's prospects are... not good based on the previous alternates they've worn through the years.
- John Schiavo, of Islanders rookie camp fame, is once again embarrassing goalies foolish enough to stand in his way. [LHH Video]
- It was Islanders Day at Pro Hockey Talk and they ran a few stories of interest: Jack Capuano is (again) on the hot seat | Can the Islanders finally win a round?
- USA Today doesn't like the look of the team's defense.
- Schedules! Sound Tigers preseason games | Mavericks promotional schedule, including Star Wars Night and LEGO Night.
- Before they fork over millions to a bunch of rich guys, Flames fans need to seriously examine this CalgaryNext arena push. [Flames Nation]
- Meanwhile in Glendale, Gila River Arena might soon be under new management. [FFH]
- What exactly does a "Hockey Analyst" do? The Hurricanes talk to their smart stats hire, Eric Tulsky. [Canes]
- Canadiens fans tell Max Talbot he's a disgrace right to his face, even though they don't know his face is his face. This is actually pretty hilarious. [EOTP]
- A fictionalized account of the Red Wings enjoying tacos together. Also hilarious. [WIIM]
- Sparky and his mascot pals will all be in NHL16. When are we getting mascot games in the series like EA's NCAA Football games used to have?
Wrestling! WWE NXT, Summerslam and RAW were all at Barclays Center over the last few days and here's a tag team no one saw coming: The Undertaker and The Gremlin.
A photo posted by Michael Grabner (@grabner40) on