- Shocking news! Tickets for Islanders games at Barclays Center are fetching more money than they were at Nassau Coliseum. [big swed Forbes]
- Joshua Ho-Sang is once again making eyes pop at BioSteel camp. [LHH]
- Anders Lee spent his offseason on Long Island hanging out a bunch of places and making pizza, as one does. [LHH | Islanders]
- The Sound Tigers look at the best individual seasons for defensemen in team history.
- Riveters News: Free agency season is over and New York's final two signings were Yale's Bray Ketchum and Cornell's Erin Barley-Maloney. [LHH]
Around the League
- The Flames want a new building to replace the Saddledome and only really want to pay for about a quarter of it. This is just getting started. [Matchsticks n' Gasoline]
- There are still some quality free agents available. Here's a shopping list from NHL.com.
- Now that the excitement has worn off, how exactly will new guys Justin Williams and T.J. Oshie actually help the Capitals? [Japers Rink]
The Sedin Twins play HORSE poorly, but at least they're wearing Vancouver Grizzlies jerseys which is by far the most important thing. [CBS Sports]