- What if the John Tavares ran for President and filled his cabinet with Islanders? A completely implausible scenario that will make you completely depressed over the people who actually are running for president. [Islanders Insight]
- Also from Insight, whether to re-sign or trade Kyle Okposo depends on many, many, many factors.
- NHL Numbers looks at the good and bad of Metro team offseasons. Once again, the Islanders didn't do much, but their focus is on Summer 2016 and beyond.
- Imagine anticipating a package of goodies related to your favorite team, only to receive goodies from their biggest rival instead. Commenter Rachel in Buffalo lived this nightmare (but it all worked out in the end). [FanShot]
- Coyotes co-owner Anthony LeBlanc still believes in the longterm future of hockey in the desert. Good luck with that. [Puck Daddy]
Very nice Islanders video here using the song "Back Home" by Andy Grammer. Apparently, this is a real song and not one written specifically for those Chase credit card commercials (or whatever it is). But the lyrics align surprisingly well with the Islanders footage. Great job.