- Reports have the Islanders linked to Latvian forward Miks Indrasis, possibly offering him a tryout contract. Islanders Insight has some background on the player and a video. Doesn't seem like a superstar, but taking a chance never hurts.
Other team links
- Game 3 of the Stanley Cup final is already starting off on a weird foot: Jon Cooper has no idea who his starting goalie will be and is trying to channel John Tortorella. [CP]
- Look, everyone poops, Ben Bishop. If you had to go, you had to go. Time to wipe the slate clean. [Deadspin]
- Tampa fans do the game experience up right by taking it outside. [Puck Daddy]
- NHL Scouting Combine Stuff: The crack staff at Pension Plan Puppets has fitness tests results and average draft rankings for tons of kids. | The campers had a great time in Buffalo. [NHL.com]
- Elliotte Friedman's 30 Thoughts covers goalie equipment, a possible KHL-NHL transfer agreement and some trade targets missed or not yet fired upon.