- John Tavares didn't win the Hart Trophy at last night's NHL Awards Show, but that wasn't nearly the most painful thing about it. [LHH | He'll just have to settle for being one of the league's very best players]
- Garth Snow isn't so sure about everyone's favorite Silver Fox returning to the Islanders next season. [LHH]
- Doug Weight says not having a first rounder doesn't make the draft less important. [IPB]
- Matt Martin speaks to Point Blank about his hockey camp and Barclays Center.
- A Metro Preview has the Islanders still lookin' good. [Puck Prediction]
- Islanders draft picks that have suited up for the Sound Tigers.
- Our final draft profile is a tough rope to pull.
Red Carpet Randomness
- About that Awards Show: the jokes mostly bombed and the musical act was state fair-level. [Lambert | Puck Daddy's silly interviews include Tavares on cologne and suits | Rob Riggle remains a funny dude, despite last night]
- Are you ready for a bunch of new teams to invade the NHL? Quebec and Toronto are.
- Stan Bowman could end up helping the competition. [NHL.com]
- Mark Giordano wants giore money. [TSN.ca]
- Matt Belesky wants beaucoup bucks. [Sportsnet]
- The Glendale-Coyotes emails you didn't know you needed. [AZCentral]
- Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane share a city, three Stanley Cups and now the NHL 16 cover. [SCH]
- For the Wacky KHL Files: a 24-player trade. I bet Mike Sillinger was somehow involved. [Russian Machine]
- For the Nets fan contingent: new NBA champ Steph Curry is a Drazen Petrovic fan and will donate a jersey to his mom for an act of kindness from the 23 years ago. [Sporting News]