- An ideal Fathers Day for papa Clutterbuck would include a sip from the Stanley Cup. [Welland Tribune]
- You wouldn't want our latest So, um, Who's Left? Draft Profile subject to get angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.
- Matt Martin Hockey Camp takes its first turn at Twin Rinks this Summer. Sign up today. [Matt Martin Hockey]
Around the Leagues
- Patrick Sharp inches closer to being an ex-Blackhawk every day. He could be gone by the time you read this. [SCH]
- The first ever NWHL Draft is today at noon from Boston. We'll post the Riveters results a little later. Here's everything you need to know about the event.
- Details from Mike Ribiero's sexual assault trial have emerged from court documents. SERIOUS WARNING: there is some disturbing information in these filings so please read with respect and caution. Please also read the final comment by Travis. [On The Forecheck]
- The NHL doesn't want Battle of California to cover their awards show, which is both predictable and disappointing. The NHL probably hates burritos, too.
Congrats to the Mets on another embarrassing loss: