- The Senators have goalies to sell, but their prices are insane (and not in the Crazy Eddie way). [LHH]
- You know who is back you know where. [LHH]
- A lot of hard work and effort went into our latest So, um, Who's Left? Draft Profile.
- Breaking down Garth Snow's drafting since 2006 at The Hockey Writers.
- Doug Weight will be a "guest coach" for the U.S. National Junior Evaluation Camp happening this summer. [USA Hockey]
- Breaking News via Justin Bourne:
Clark Gillies missed an Isles game he was going to cause...his cat got sick. His friends responded accordingly: pic.twitter.com/eDsbSC1KNI— Justin Bourne (@jtbourne) June 19, 2015
Buncha other stuff
- The Blackhawks Stanley Cup Parade got emotional, lyrical and a bit edgy.
- Your official NHL draft order, which will surely be a complete mess by next Friday. [NHL.com]
- Sean Avery comes clean about the life of an NHL player searching for motivation and meaning. [Players Tribune]
- Want to know some goalies that might be available late in the draft? On the Forecheck has you covered.
- The Blues might want to think about signing that Tarasenko guy. [St. Louis Today]
- Where goes Phil Kessel, so goes the Leafs. Literally. [PPP]
- Turns out good players are also "clutch." Who knew? [Puck Daddy]
- The NHL's Most Tortured Fan Bases. We're No. 6! Things are looking up. [Sports on Earth]
- An amazing find. A fuzzy-headed Patrick Kane's first appearance on a hockey card came courtesy of a Senators-Sabres game in 1995. [Puck Junk]
Police Squad was the best.