- Prepare for next week's draft by knowing where and when the Islanders will be on the clock (as of now, anyway). [LHH]
- For the first time since 2001, Alexei Yashin is not on the Islanders payroll. [LHH]
- Islanders Insight grades Garth.
- Altar of Bossy on the definition of "Dynasty" and other words that might be useful when talking about great teams.
- They may have gotten there first, but the Nets are Barclays Center's backseat tenant. [IPB]
Whole New World
- It's good to be the champs: Second City Hockey on why this might be the most meaningful of the Blackhawks' Stanley Cup run. | How will they manage the cap when Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane's raises kick in? [CBS Sports] | Andrew Desjardins blogs about the Cup [NHL.com] | The Blackhawks can play hockey, but their Queen covers need work. [SBN] | Mystery injuries for Johnny Oduya and Kris Versteeg are revealed. [SCH] | The "Dynasty?" question will rage all summer. [Puck Daddy] | Fans stopped by Coach Q's house for a celebratory TPing, just like high school [Nat'l Post]
- Meanwhile, the Lightning try as best they can to pick up the pieces, which might be harder to do than winning. [Grantland's Katie Baker | ESPN's Pierre Lebrun]
- Will a Paulrus get loose in the duck pond? [Silver Seven]
- Bob McKenzie thinks Colorado's Ryan O'Reilly will be on the move. Finally. [Today's Slapshot]
- The dead of the Metropolitan Division could rise from their graves next season. Beware! [Puck Prediction]
- Broad Street Hockey on the twisted logic of the NHL's new single-team broadcast packages.
Relive the 2015 NHL playoffs with slow motion video and earnest department store rock.