- Know a place near Barclays Center that would make a good spot for pre- or post-game LHH meet-ups? Let's hear about them in this Fanpost.
Hockey World links
- It has been a seriously long-ass time since the Blackhawks won a Stanley Cup in front of their home crowd. They can do just that tonight. [SCH]
- A cool graphic showing the jerseys worn by the Cup-winning teams going back to 1918. [Sportslogos.net]
- TSN has revealed what's believed to be the list of teams Phil Kessel would accept a trade to. The Islanders aren't on it, which means exactly squat. [PPP]
- Elliotte Friedman's 30 Thoughts on drafting defensemen, trade targets and goalie coaches.
- Hockey stats analysts are a thing now, years after other sports had them. [Chicago Tribune]
- More about the proposed single-team streaming options you might see rolled out by the NHL soon. (long story short: if you're in the blackout area, you're still out of luck.) [Puck Daddy]
- Sean Gentille of The Sporting News chronicles a Stanley Cup road trip that's included a sci-fi convention, local foods and awkward press conferences.
- Ninety-year old Stanley Cup champions have seen some amazing things, so sit down, shut up and listen to them, you punks. [Sportsnet]