- Bridgeport stalwart John Persson is returning to Sweden to play alongside his brother. [LHH]
- Islanders Insight reports that prospect Victor Crus-Rydberg is also returning home to Sweden with his junior career over. Michael Fornabaio says he's still part of the organization for two more seasons.
- Our own Michael Willhoft was on the Shutdown Pair podcast, probably talking about Eric Boulton.
- Podcaster extraordinaire The Stat Man on his many feelings and memories regarding the Coliseum's closing.
- Video: Chris King's Coliseum Connection [News12 Long Island]
- Video: Newsday on the Coliseum's final thaw.
- (Videos that can't be embedded? Another great decision, Dolan.)
- IIHF Worlds: Brock Nelson, Anders Lee and Team USA play Belarus on NBCSN and NBCSports.com today at 10:00.
- In today's edition of PLAY TO THE DAMN WHISTLE, Tyler Johnson scores with 1.1 seconds left in regulation to give the Lightning a 2-1 win over the Habs and a 3-0 lead in the series. [Raw Charge]
- And Andre Burakovsky's two goals helped the Capitals to a 3-1 lead over the Rangers. [Japers]
- Another team is being asked to change a controversial logo. Is it time to re-name Sweden's Frolunda Indians? [Color of Hockey]
- Your Jack Adams Award finalists: Peter Laviolette, Alain Vigneault and Bob Hartley. Stand down. [NHL.com]
- Not hockey: If you think watching a bad team for a long time sucks, try playing for one. Some of these stories of the 1980's and 90's Los Angeles Clippers are downright depressing. [Deadspin]