- Arthur Staple's gut tells him Michael Grabner and Matt Donovan most likely won't be back next season and other tidbits during a Twitter Q&A. [LHH]
- Another point for Brock Nelson at the Worlds, where he scored the empty netter in USA's 4-2 over Russia yesterday. The USA is 3-0 and Game 4 is Thursday against Belarus. [USA Hockey]
- Michael Dal Colle is ready for the OHL final against ol' whatshisname. [Islanders]
- Glen Sather looks like a puck-tossing gangster [SB Nation]. He was probably tossing around other things after the Rangers' 1-0 loss in Game 3 to the Capitals.
- For the first time in 28 years, the New Jersey Devils will have someone other than Lou Lamoriello making the calls. He stepped down as GM yesterday and named Ray Shero as his replacement. [ILWT. Or will it be IRWT now?]
- Man, Jimmy Devellano is a hard man to impress. [PHT]
- But the Bruins have narrowed down their GM list to just a few dudes. Sadly, Mike Milbury apparently isn't among them. [SCOC]
- Brandon Prust's mouth could get him in more trouble than he realizes. [Elliotte Friedman]
- A breakdown of all the shifts, relocations, closings and openings in the AHL for next season. [BSH]
- Down Goes Brown explains all of the stages of the NHL playoffs, from following out-of-town media to projectile vomiting.
Former Islanders stick boy and current James Dolan hall monitor Al Trautwig lists his favorite Coliseum memories.