- Brett Cyrgalis on the Devils and, yes, the Islanders missing out on May's NHL Coach Recycling Program.
- Tickets for Game 2 of the Stanley Cup final at Nassau Coliseum are just a click away. Waitwhat? [LHH]
- Kelowna destroyed Quebec 9-3 on Friday to secure a berth in the Memorial Cup Final. The Rockets will face Michael Dal Colle's Oshawa Generals on Sunday for all the marbles. [CP]
Around the league
- After two days of intimidating Game 7 stats dating back to before Prohibition, the Rangers dropped last night's game 2-0 to Tampa Bay to end their season. BE NICE if you go over to Blueshirt Banter: Game Recap | a reflective Mike on the Now What? | Ryan McDonagh was playing the conference final on a broken foot [NHL.com]
- Some Rangers fans might be happy they at least didn't spend as much as this Young MC did to see the game. [CBS Sports]
- Who should the Lightning be rooting for (or against) in tonight's Western Conference final? [Raw Charge]
- Anaheim Calling on Bruce Boudreau's inglorious Game 7 history, before he takes on one more.
- About that Devils coaching search: could Phil Housley be the guy? [NJ.com]
- The Kings have a busy off-season ahead of them, which could make for some poachable assets. [Mayors Manor]
- Bob McKenzie is still bad ass. [National Post]
- The interesting life and tragic early death of a hockey statistics pioneer. [ESPN]
- Why yes, Alexei Kovalev would like to return to the NHL at 42 in case anyone was asking and had a roster spot open. [Puck Daddy]