- Some numbers behind the Islanders' jump in fancystats last season. [Flames Nation]
- Michael Dal Colle has had a very productive Memorial Cup, scoring goals [York Region] and dolling out life advice to teammates [Yahoo.ca]. He does it all.
- Islanders fans aren't the only ones celebrating Nassau Coliseum. The WWE has a shirt commemorating many of the wrestling spectaculars that have gone down in Uniondale [Imgur via Reddit]. I'm sad that the Bunkhouse Brawl I went to sometime in the late 80's, the one in which Mr. Fuji came to the Battle Royal dressed in a full suit of armor, didn't make the cut.
- The Ducks avoided an epic collapse when Matt Beleskey scored 45 seconds into OT, erasing a furious Chicago comeback to tie Game 5 in the final moments. It's do or die for the Blackhawks on Wednesday at home. [Anaheim Calling]
- Speaking of do or die... [Blueshirt Banter]
- Knowledge is great, but focusing on fancystats removes the romance (and fun) of the sport. [VanCity Buzz]
- Darryl Belfry, who has worked with John Tavares among other NHL stars, is now the Leafs skill development coach. [PPP]
- Dan Bylsma reportedly wants the Sabres job. Call it the Eichel Effect. [The Score]