- Grand Theft Islander: Someone stole Colin McDonald's glove right out of the Coliseum. [LHH | Newsday | CBS NY]
- Hockey's Future does post-World Championship interviews with Brock Nelson [here] and Anders Lee [here] among other bronze medalists.
- Vote for Jaroslav Halak's save of the year. [Islanders]
- Head down to Barclays to select your seat today if you're interested. Please don't take the seats with you. Someone will need them next Fall. [Newsday]
- Tyler Johnson scored the first playoff hat trick in Lightning history (Really? Wow.) as Tampa evened its series with the Rangers at a game apiece with a 6-2 beatdown. [Raw Charge]
- The Flyers have a new coach: Dave Hakstol, formerly of North Dakota. Broad Street Hockey was all over it. The Philly media didn't see it coming.
- Todd McLellan will officially become the next Oilers coach, possibly as soon as... now! [Sportsnet]
- We could see a formal class action suit against the NHL and MLB over broadcasting blackouts. [Ars Technica]
- Some members of Team Russia acted like sore losers after dropping the gold medal game to Canada at the Worlds. Now, the whole class is in trouble. [PHT]
- Where in the World is Mike Babcock? gets a sequel for the Sega Master System, MSX and DOS. [WIIM]
wow the crowd at MSG is upset pic.twitter.com/rF54anZJwz— SC (@stace_ofbase) May 19, 2015