Islanders links. Sorta.
- Brock Nelson is the new Captain America. Sorry, Chris Evans. [LHH | Islanders].
- The USA's final game of the preliminary round is today at 10:00 am versus Slovakia. You can watch at NBCSports.com.
- Hitman Matt Martin won the team's Hit of the Year voting and like an Oscar winner, gets his own show reel. [Islanders]
- Newsday isn't convinced this whole "New Nassau Coliseum" thing is actually gonna happen. Go figure.
- OHL final: The Otters are on the board with a 4-3 win in Game 3 over Oshawa. [Durham Region]
Around the league
- Whoa. There's a game tonight. The Lightning can finally drive a stake in the Habs with a win, but they'll have to do it without Ryan Callahan, who had to have an emergency appendectomy last night. Oof. [CBS Sports]
- Regardless, Steven Stamkos is ready for the challenge. [ESPN]
- And the Habs are ready to unleash their ghost army on whoever enters the Bell Centre. [Down Goes Brown]
- Old pal Peter Regin is headed to the KHL to play with Jokerit. [The Score]
- That ice cream-loving goofball Bruce Boudreau finally made it to a conference final. That's good for a few more Haagen Daas in his paycheck. [Sportsnet]