- Recaps: LHH | Newsday | NY Post | Daily News | Islanders | NHL.com | Silver Seven | Hornick's Skinny
- Frans Nielsen sat to heal up and other pre- and post-game notes from Arthur Staple.
- Ottawa coach Dave Cameron was an Islanders draft pick and has a few memories of the Coliseum. [Ottawa Citizen]
- Still talking Boychuk: Times are changing for the Islanders [Cyrgalis in the Post | Custance for E$PN IN$IDER$ | Wall Street Journal
Ryan Strome does more than just score goals. [NHL.com]
- Point Blank says to get in touch with your inner Josh Bailey.
- And Eric Hornick stops by the IPB podcast.
Newsday looks at how much tickets to the Islanders remaining home games will cost you. The most expensive Islanders-Blue Jackets game in NHL history is right around the corner.
- In the final days of the season, the Sound Tigers might try Johan Sundstrom at wing. Sure, why not? [CT Post]
- Things are getting very testy in San Jose, with Doug Wilson spinning tales to season ticket holders and Joe Thornton telling Wilson to "stop lying" and "shut his mouth." Oof. [Mercury News with the quotes | Fear the Fin with the angst]
- Kirk McLean's ex-wife talks about the hard life of a hockey wife. [National Post]
- The Boston Blades players just won the CWHL title and will have to pay money to the team, which is all kinds of wrong. [ESPN]
- CM Punk: WWE Champion, UFC fighter and longtime Blackhawks and hockey fan. [The Hockey News]