A big ol' links stew:
- That leaky PK needs to be fixed in a hurry. Again. [Islanders Insight]
- Goalie prospect Stephon Williams is having a heck of a year for Minnesota State. [Islanders Insight. Includes other prospect notes as well]
- Lukas Sutter brings some of that family feistiness to the Sound Tigers. [CT Post]
- Other Bridgeport notes including the return of Colin McDonald. [Soundin' Off]
- A heartfelt open letter to Al Arbour from Anatoliy Metter of The Hockey Writers.
- A very interesting look at how goaltending is shaping the Metro Division. The answers might surprise you. [Hockey Prospectus]
- In Lou We Trust's weekly Metro Division snapshot and look-ahead. I'm not sure what's less likely to happen: The Islanders getting Jaromir Jagr for a sixth round pick or the Devils getting Joshua Ho-Sang and a 2016 first rounder for a Jagr rental. Take a deep breath, everyone.
- Michael Dal Colle scored his 30th goal of the season, but the Generals lost to Kingston in the shootout. Oshawa has dropped four in a row and four of their 11 losses this season are to Kingston. [Durham Region]
- There was hockey at the Super Bowl. Sort of. [Puck Daddy]
- Playing for a historically bad team is difficult, but covering one as a reporter is no picnic, either. [@JoeYerdon at Gross Misconduct]
- Pension Plan Puppets calls for this Leafs roster to get blowed up like the Seahawks' final drive.
- Knew I was going to forget something. NEW! - The Professor, Evgeni Nabokov was put on waivers by the Lightning yesterday. Might this be the end of our old comrade? [Raw Charge]