- Recaps of sweet Revenge!: LHH | Newsday | Islanders | NHL.com | NYI Skinny | PPP
- Looks like the "Bring John Tavares to Toronto" campaign is beginning anew. [Toronto Sun]
- Our 2015 retrospective continues with that time Tavares almost brought down Nassau Coliseum with a super-quick score against the Capitals.
- If Tavares is killing your fantasy team, you're not alone. [NHL.com]
- Mathew Barzal is still enjoying his time at World Juniors, and scored in the shootout to help Canada beat Switzerland. [LHH feat. a little more Linus Soderstrom | Yahoo.ca on Barzal's "elite" play]
- Joshua Ho-Sang scored twice in Niagara's loss on Sunday [St. Cath], but was scoreless in the Ice Dogs' win last night. [St. Cath]
- Eamon McAdam and the Nittany Lions lost their first game at the Three Rivers Classic hockey tournament. [Post-Gazette]
- A low hit by Brad Marchand? The devil you say! [SCOC] Things eventually got brawly in that same Bruins-Senators game. [Puck Daddy]
- Recapping Tuesday at the WJC. [EOTP]
- Elliotte Friedman's 30 Thoughts looks into the choppy creation of Friday's Women's Outdoor Classic game. Also, a certain article from a certain blog gets a mention and it's pretty cool.
- Old pal P.A. Parenteau could be on yet another team come playoff deadline time. [Toronto Sun]
- Having back-to-back games are often about survival (and taking penalties). [TSN.ca]
- Everything you ever wanted to know about the men who have coached the Atlanta Thrashers/Winnipeg Jets franchise. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- These custom bobble heads, including a bunch of Islanders, are cute as hell. [What's up, ya Sieve?]