- Recaps: LHH | Newsday | NY Daily News | NY Post | Islanders | NHL.com | NYI Skinny | Litter Box Cats
- Miss the game? Let this gif tell you everything you need to know.
- Hey, at least Ryan Strome was back in the line-up after cautiously sitting out Sunday's game. [Newsday]
- Denis Potvin's second home will always be Uniondale, but Barclays is fine by him. [Sun-Sentinel]
- Written before last night: Jaroslav Halak and Thomas Greiss have propelled the Islanders this year. [NYT] | And Henrik Lundqvist isn't the only lights-out goalie in town. [WSJ]
- Dom was on the Point Blank Podcast specifically to jinx the Islanders.
- A reminder to take nothing for granted in today's NHL, no matter how well the Islanders are playing. [Isles Talk]
- The Stamkos and Byfuglien negotiations have obscured the Islanders' looming decision on Kyle Okposo. [Fox Sports]
- Ross Johnston is going to miss time with the Sound Tigers because of an injury. But Kirill Petrov is inching his way back. [Soundin' Off]
- Things are really rough right now for Michael Dal Colle. [Durham Region]
- Sunday was Jewish Heritage Night at Barclays and a huge ice menorah was there. [The Brooklyn Paper]
Other links you won't read
- Friedman's 30 Thoughts has some fascinating insight into on what goes into UFA negotiations.
- Patrick Kane's point streak ended at 26 games last night [SCH]. There's a right way and a wrong way to talk about Kane's season, and USA Today writer Kevin Allen chose poorly. [PPP]
- Last night was an important anniversary for hockey in New York City. [Newsday]
- The Kings are back in their possession kingdom. [TSN.ca]
- The life and prep time of Los Angeles organist Dieter Ruehle. [Puck Daddy]
- Old unrestricted free agent compensation rules made for a lot of weird trades and very short time tenures. [Down Goes Brown]
- MTV talks to Riveters defender and Jersey native Gabie Figueroa about life as a pioneer.