Use the next couple of days wisely as prep time for Thanksgiving. Next game is Wednesday against Philly.
- Recaps: LHH | Newsday | NHL.com | NYI Skinny | EOTP
- Health Tip: Don't let your fingers get in the way of a Johnny Boychuk slapshot. Brendan Gallagher will have surgery today on his hand and is out indefinitely. [EOTP]
- Butch Goring is a man with great stories and a place in NHL history. [Montreal Gazette]
- Massive amounts of salt are usually required to read Bruce Garrioch, but he adds a few possible tidbits to Garth Snow's position on the Travis Hamonic situation. [Ottawa Sun]
- The Sound Tigers lost to Springfield 2-0, but tensions were high and things got a little crazy. [Recap | Post-Game]
- Where are all the young Islanders? DPKnees investigates in this FanPost.
- Michael Dal Colle could be traded this season - to somewhere else in the OHL. [TSS]
- Everything (well, almost everything) you ever wanted to know about the Islanders' prom king and queen, Matt Martin and Sydney Esiason. [NY Post]
- Video: Long Island kids try hockey for free, adorably. [Islanders]
- All About the Jersey once again snapshots the Metro Division.
- Steven Stamkos and others have been getting scoring tips from the guy who almost ruined Alex Ovechkin. [TampaBay.com]
- Landon "Son of Ray" Ferraro was picked up by the Bruins off waivers from Detroit. WIIM reacts.
- The Riveters have won back-to-back games over the Boston Pride after Sunday's 3-2 victory. [NWHL]