Blech. One day, they'll get these guys.
But this is hilarious:
i think this is best without context pic.twitter.com/XXTSpstm0J— Stephanie (@myregularface) November 21, 2015
- Recaps: LHH | Newsday | NY Post | NY Daily News | Islanders | NHL.com | NYI Skinny | EOTP
- Thomas Hickey is still skating, still out. [Newsday]
- Your daily Barclays Center attendance update: players are fine, fans still iffy. [NY Times]
- The Islanders' play in the Neutral Zone has gotten better since the start of the season. [garik]
- Frans Nielsen is the greatest hockey ambassador Denmark could have. Somebody get him a sash and top hat. [NHLPA]
- More from Nick Leddy's kidz clinic at Sunset Park. [Kings County Politics]
- Ryan Strome scored his first AHL goal of the season, but the Sound Tigers lost to Rochester 3-2 in OT. [Soundin' Off]
- Mitch Vande Sompel is healthy and playing well for Oshawa. [London Free Press]
- Vine: a slick goal by Anthony Beauvillier in the Canada-Russia Super Series finale. Canada won 6-4. [PPP's Scott Wheeler]
- This video of four Islanders playing NHL 16 is also hilarious. [LHH]
The Hamonic Times-Union
- I wrote about how Travis Hamonic's trade request isn't like your garden variety Islanders trade request.
- Don't expect a trade to happen overnight. [Globe n' Mail]
- Garth Snow and Peter Chiarelli have done business before. [Edm. Journal]
- But the Oilers don't have the kind of currency Snow is looking for. [Oilers Nation]
- The Jets might, but would probably prefer to hold onto those guys... [Jets Nation]
- ...unless Garth trades for Tyler Myers. Please don't trade for Tyler Myers. [also Jets Nation]
- Sorta related: What about Mark Fayne? [C&B]
- Handicapping the Cup contenders through advanced stats. This is not written by Dom's alter ego. [The Hockey News]
- As we here know, life on the relocation line is a tough one for sparsely-attended hockey teams. Both Canes Country and Raw Charge discuss the incessant and irritating empty seat watches.
- Joel Ward just can't stop getting locked out of places. [Russian Machine]
- The always creative @MikeFAIL finally does the impossible and quantifies grades of hockey GRIT.
- Fighting Jonathan Toews isn't a good idea. [SBN]
- Video: Another year, another super talented rookie living with the Moulson family. [Sabres]
- Video: Ryan Kesler goes undercover at a Ducks game in a disguise even Inspector Clouseau would see through. [SBN]