- Recaps: LHH | Newsday | NY Post | NY Daily News | Islanders | NHL.com | NYI Skinny
- We await an injury update on Mikhail Grabovski, but NBCSN gets all doom and gloom in the meantime. Be well, Grabbo.
- The Islanders return to Brooklyn to shoot hoops and Thomas Hickey returns to the ice. [Newsday]
- Noah Syndergaard is taking in more New York Sports than one person can handle. [Daily News | NEW! Full collection of Thor laying down on sports logos from SI.com]
- Finally! The story behind that sweet David Puddy-style leather jacket that one Islanders player gets to wear after games. [NY Post]
- Catching up with Andong Song, who's studying and working on his game at Andover. [USA Today]
- Sound Tigers stuff: Matt Finn is back from a quick trip to the ECHL and already producing. [CT Post] | Three keys to a winning week. [BST] | Random notes on keeping that D-zone clean. [Soundin' Off]
- Update: Anthony Beauvillier has been suspended
indefinitelyfour games following a hit to the head of Blainville-Boisbriand's Nathaneal Halbert. [QMHJL]
- Michael Dal Colle helped Team OHL beat Russia 2-1 in the Super Series [OHL] and is back on the front burner for Team Canada's World Junior squad [OHL]
- Last time you'll hear about this, BECAUSE IT'S TONIGHT: Puck Talks Live. The Rock Shop Brooklyn. Gillies, Staple, Fischler, Compton, Justin Bourne. Do it. Tickets here.
- Lee Stempniak went from the scrap heap to leading the Devils in scoring. [NJ.com]
- No one knows who or what to blame in Pittsburgh. [TSN.ca]
- On the Forecheck figures out who needs spend less time in the penalty box.
- A day in the life of hockey talking guy Jeff Marek. [The Hockey Guys]
- All you need to know about the Riveters' first ever win, earned Sunday over Boston. [Victory Press]
- Bruce Bennett tells the stories behind some of his most iconic photos, including the one of Travis Hamonic getting plastered against the Coliseum boards. [TSN.ca]
- 'Goon 2' is going to tackle many themes, including the eventual extinction of its namesakes. [The Hockey News]