Happy Veterans Day to all the active and non-active service men and women out there. On behalf of all the bleary-eyed Islanders fans running on half a tank today because they stayed up late last night, thank you for what you do.
- Recaps: LHH | Newsday | Islanders | NHL.com | NYI Skinny | Fear the Fin
Alex Stalock is still wondering about this Johnny Boychuk goal from last night. [LHH]
- Don't let its ranking fool you, the power play needs a lot of work. [Newsday]
- Last season's Islanders continue to be held against their will by unknown hostage-takers. [Zeitgeist]
- Sound Tiger Sebastian Collberg talks about his injuries and feeling like a hockey player again. [CT Post]
- Notes and some defense changes for the farm club. [Soundin' Off]
- Catching up with the Sound Tigers in the Bridgeport Report.
- Thomas Vanek is good again. So if you were holding back any anger about him, feel free to let it out after seeing this goal. [SBN]
- An anonymous source says Patrick Marleau would accept a trade to either the Ducks, Kings or the one Eastern Conference team you wouldn't want him to go to. [CSN Bay Area]
- The Senators have fallen back to the habits that got their last coach fired. [TSN.ca]
- An attempt to demystify goalies and rebound control from Hockey Graphs.
- World Cup GM Dean Lombardi is still bummed over Team USA's Olympic performance and wants more from his leadership. [SBN]
- It has been 30 years since the tragic death of Flyers goalie Pelle Lindbergh. [SI.com]
- Down Goes Brown moves to the ESPN mothership: For some, the lottery is a nightmare. | Next year's Hall of Fame class could be a chance for a few long time nominees to sneak in under the guards.
- An Alexei Zhamnov retrospective. Just 'cause. [Third String Goalie]
Video of the CityParks hockey clinic. Looks like fun.