- Recaps of a satisfying Shark hunt: LHH | Newsday | NY Post | NY Daily News | NHL | Isles | Sharkified Skinny
- Thomas Hickey makes fast return, may in fact be a mutant. Or it's the fish oils. [Newsday]
- Sound Tigers move to 5-0 with a win over the Providence Bruins for the best start in franchise history. [Recap | Michael Fornabaio's post-gamer]
- With Christopher Gibson hurt, prodigal Parker Milner gets the call up from Missouri to Bridgeport. [Fornabaio on the injury | Mavs release]
- Vinny Piccolo of The Flatbush Files (and occasionally LHH) writes about the re-birth of the hockey culture Brooklyn always had.
- MLB Video: John Tavares and Ryan Strome talk about their beloved Blue Jays' march to the ALCS.
You can call actress Chloë Grace Moretz "Hit Girl" or "Carrie" but don't call her a bandwagon Islanders fan. She's for real and took in the game last night. And her hair was perfect. [Daily Mail]
Around the League
- Bad times continue in Columbus. The Blue Jackets are now 0-6 after a loss in Chicago. And where are the Islanders playing next? ... oh, Columbus? Hm. [Puck Rakers]
- Colorado defenseman Tyson Barrie was suspended for three games for charging and stuff he shouldn't have been doing. [DOPS]
- Buy the rink that the Rangers won the 1994 Cup on. And then burn it to destroy the evil. [Puck Daddy]
- Alex Burrows water u doin dis is not ur bench [St. Louis Game Time]