Sounds like a number of commenters will be at the game today. Look around. You never know who might be sitting right near you.
- Corsi numbers for Saturday's loss to the Canadiens are surprisingly strong for some Islanders. [LHH]
- This Montreal Gazette article about Jaroslav Halak is more of an interview with Jack Capuano about his relationship with his goalie.
- Philly.com likes what former Flyer Garth Snow has done to make his team a success this season.
- Kyle Okposo has finally put it all together (is this article a year late?) [The Hockey Writers]
- Nick Leddy talks about his time at the University of Minnesota. [The Hockey Writers]
- The time to believe in the Islanders is here. [Isles Talk audio blog]
- Islanders fever is spreading. [Islanders Insight]
- The Sound Tigers avenged their blowout loss on Saturday night (at least, a little) with a 2-1 win over Syracuse on Sunday. [CT Post]
- Sunday's Bridgeport win was a physical one. [Soundin' Off]
- Notre Dame defenseman and Islanders prospect Robbie Russo scored a hat trick in the Irish's win over UConn. [our man Fornabaio at the CT Post]
- An assist in Niagara's shootout win over Belleville extends Joshua Ho-Sang's point streak to five. [Ice Dogs]
Around the NHL
- That six-year Marc Staal contract extension is a done deal for the Rangers. [Blueshirt Banter]
- In Lou We Trust's weekly Metro snapshot is all about a good week for the Islanders and... Hurricanes?
- The Predators are really, really good this year. Here's how Peter Laviolette deploys his players. [On the Forecheck]
- Net cameras could be coming to aid instant replay. [Brooksie]
- Agendas are an ugly thing. So are the Oilers and their various media followers. [Copper n Blue]