I don't want to -- and couldn't possibly -- spoil all the details of this video, which you just have to watch for yourself. But a few of the highlights:
- The reverence for Mike Bossy, and love for the picture of "Mr. Nystrom" lifting the Cup.
- That the wife is totally in on this, or at least resigned to it enough to contribute material as an anniversary gift.
- The "Shift in Power" tabernacle.
- Two words: "self-made pillows"
- Banners. Beautiful banners.
- "Most things, the shipping cost was more expensive than the goods." That's dedication.
- The tone and pause when explaining the PlayStation is loaned right now. I sense more to the story.
- All of it. Simply all of it.
Does anyone on Long Island even have something so impressive? (If so, prove it.)