- New comers Jack Skille and Harry Zolnierczykmyskzlplyk just want a chance to play. [Islanders]
- Eyes on Isles projects point totals for each Islanders forward and expect big things from Josh Bailey.
- Stanley Cup of Chowder really likes our man Kyle Okposo. Hands off, guys.
- I enjoyed the first installments of On the Forecheck's Great Moments in Game Operations and submitted a new candidate: the Islanders debut the Fisherman jersey in 1995. The post on the video is up and hilarious.
- Flightless Fowl and now, Fake Felons. The Penguins are the worst. [LHH]
- The Bruins and David Krejci have agreed to a six-year, $43 million contracts. Good player, but that cap ceiling is looming in Boston. [NESN]
- Masters of their domain of promotional gimmickry, the Bakersfield Condors will have a Seinfeld Night featuring custom Puffy Shirt jerseys. [CBS Sports]
- A few days before NHL15 releases, Jewels from the Crown "previews" NHL 2115. Ice Girl Mode! Finally!
- And speaking of games... brace thyself: Breaking Madden is Back.
Seinfeld and hockey? That could work.
More from Lighthouse Hockey