- Islanders Insight talks to Oshawa play-by-play announcer Vishal Hussain about Michael Dal Colle and his connections to a former General that made out alright for himself, John Tavares.
A Few Others
- Derick Brassard gets $25 million over five years from the Rangers ahead of his arbitration date. [Blueshirt Banter]
- P.K. Subban wants to stay in Montreal for life, probably so those French lessons can eventually pay off. [NHL.com]
- Silver Seven has an in-depth report on the scouting departments of every team in the NHL (except one). The Islanders do indeed have the smallest scouting staff in the league... in 2012. Right now, 17th.
- Two years ago, the Canucks were a President's Trophy winner. Now, they're trying to piece through the rubble to find their future. [Nucks Misconduct]
- So Steven Stamkos is "coming home" to Toronto, eh? Fine. Dallas Eakins is "coming home" to Tampa Bay. Well played, Raw Charge.
The evolution of NHL logos, set to the music of Brass Bonanza - a brilliant work of art by Fear the Fin's Ann Frazier. And here it is in gif form.
More from Lighthouse Hockey
- [Bits] WCAP Radio, Reim Time Marches On, Corsi All Stars, Hall of Famer Blake Comeau
- "Mystery and Adventure at Unnamed Beach in Cape Cod: An L.A. Jake ‘Guns’ Absuano Story" Part I
- On GMs and Agents: When it's personal, it's unproductive
- [Bits] Poulin stays put, Defensive Diligence, Early-Onset Stamkos Fever
- Unbreaking News: Poulin, Islanders avoid arbitration, settle for guaranteed peanuts