Your spouse/significant other/mother was right: you should have watched Chopped last night. The Islanders' next game is... SUNDAY!? What the hell? Oh well. See everybody then.
- Recaps: LHH | New$day | IPB | Islanders | Hockey Wilderness
- The Skinny if you want to relive last night for some reason.
- VIDEOS: Czuczman on his first NHL game | Jack Capuano looks for answers.
- It was Matt Moulson's night, dude. [New$day]
- The people have spoken: they want Moulson. [Puck Daddy]
- Brian Strait has a broken hand and an early end to his season.
#Isles announce Brian Strait out with broken left hand. Season probably about done for him.— Arthur Staple (@StapeNewsday) March 19, 2014
- Eyes on Isles on the Section 329 guys.
- The Sound Tigers signed Yale forward Jesse Root to an ATO.
- What happens to the Leafs' James Reimer after this season? Why is this in the Islanders section? Read it. [James Mirtle in the Globe 'n Mail]
Around the league
- Last night's NHL scores. The wheels come off in Ottawa and Thomas Vanek scores a hat trick for the Canadiens in a win over Colorado.
- Patrick Roy and the Avalanche in Montreal or course means questions of when he would return to coach the Habs. [Puck Daddy]
- Panthers, arena, politicians, owners, money, blah, blah, blah. [Sun Sentinel]
- Blues legend and part time cable executive James Dolan made the rounds talking up the Knicks hiring of Phil Jackson, but he also talked a little Rangers, too. [NY Post]
- Shocking news: the Predators are having trouble scoring. More shocking news: the headline involves the phrase "playoff push." [Fox Sports]
- Pro tip: don't wear bawdy custom jerseys to Consol Energy Center to watch a Penguins game. [Puck Daddy]
- The Top 10 Hobey Baker award candidates, courtesy of SB Nation College Hockey.
We need a laugh. This clip is surprisingly relevant to last night's shitshow.
- Minnesota Wild 6, New York Islanders 0: Matt Moulson scores twice in take-that return
- New York Islanders vs. Minnesota Wild: Kevin Czuczman gets NHL debut
- New York Islanders News: Matt Moulson returns
- Okie Dokey: Islanders Okposo named one of the NHL's "Three Stars" of the Week
- [Bits] Colin McDonald, Josh Bailey and Kyle O'Kposo wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day