Merry Christmas to all and to all a happy off-day. Enjoy these links between presents, courses or visits from family and friends. Hope whatever you celebrate is a great one.
- Mike culled the various power rankings and found the Islanders merry and bright. [LHH]
- Don't remember the Santa brawl at the Coliseum? Point Blank reminisces.
- What should the Islanders have hoped to find under their tree. [Eyes on Isles]
- Garik and his elves are all caught up with the Islanders neutral zone data: Game 33 vs Tampa Bay | Game 34 vs Montreal.
- Congrats to the NHL, who got a great gift from the league office: John Scott suspended for four games. [Fear the Fin]
- Rick Nash finally got his first hat trick as a Ranger. All it took was a change in scoring 12 hours after the game ended. [Associated Press]
- Santa flew right over the Prudential Center and just kept going. [In Lou We Trust]
- Some of these hockey Christmas decorations are truly terrifying. [Puck Daddy]
- Video: P.K. Subban goes undercover to spread some holiday cheer and gifts to kids. P.K. is a-okay by me. [Eyes on the Prize]