- Recaps of a tryptophan hangover: LHH | Newsday | Islanders | NHL.com | Japers Rink | Eric Hornick's stats Skinny
- Puck Daddy's Ryan Lambert likes the Islanders this season. This will either make you happy, angry or apathetic.
- What were you doing during Thanksgiving? garik was pouring over Islanders neutral zone stats. So there: Game 17 at Tampa | Game 18 versus Tampa | Game 19 at Pittsburgh | Game 20 versus Pittsburgh
- Torgo's back with another ten game chunk of Islanders data. [FanPost]
- The Sound Tigers are winless in five after a 3-2 loss to Manchester. [BST | Soundin' Off]
- Another stop on the Islanders' elementary school tour was North Merrick. [LI Herald]
- The USHL's Youngstown Phantoms have graduated a few pro players, including Islanders prospect Scott Mayfield. [Youngstown News]
- Taylor Cammarata and the Golden Gophers are in a bit of a slump. [SBN College Hockey]
- Anaheim acquired defenseman (and former Islander) Eric Brewer in a trade with the Lightning. [Raw Charge]
- Did you miss the Oilers Black Friday players sale? Just wait for their next loss and they'll have another one. [LHH Zeitgeist]
- Daniel Alfredsson will retire in Ottawa soon and Darren Dreger recounts the history and stories behind his career there. [TSN.ca]
- Teams in playoff position by Thanksgiving make the post season 77% of the time. It's that other 23% I'm worried about. [Associated Press]
- Who were the best possession players of the last week? Some Islanders figure into the tables. [Eyes on the Prize]
- Every black NHL jerseys ranked by Puck Daddy. The Islanders' lacrosse jerseys did not fare well.
- Canadian writer doubts hockey's viability in the southern US. Crazy, I know. [Montreal Gazette]
- The KHL has a new head of state: Olympic organizer Dmitry Chernyshenko takes over for angry Alexander Medvedev. [Associated Press]
Update: Oh my Tyler Ennis.